- Brighter, cool white LED output
- Direct replacement for Ford Mustang reverse light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory bulb size
- Improved visibily behind vehicle
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Brighter Backup. These replacement LED bulbs are a great way to improve the look and function of the reverse light on your Ford Mustang. You will get higher visibility at night, with a modern look. The installation is straightforward, with just a bulb swap - making this one of the easiest ways to improve the Mustang's lighting.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike other suppliers, we do not simply re-brand generic products. We directly manufacture and engineer LED lighting in the United States, allowing for higher quality, with the newest and brightest LED technology. We then test and install them in our garage to make sure everything works correctly. Whether it's a Ford or anything else, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
3156/3157 HP48 - More details
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- 280 lumens per bulb.
3156/3157 HP11 - More details
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
3156/3157 XP80 - More details
- Sixteen high-power 5W LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 510 lumens per bulb.
Find an error on this page? Please let us know!
Installation Time: 10-20 minutes
Tools Needed: None
Installation Guide: Click to download
3 Year Replacement Limited WarrantyAll Diode Dynamics products come with a 3 Year worry-free warranty. If there is any issue as the result of manufacturing defect, we will do some quick troubleshooting, and if necessary, provide a replacement. There is no need to wait for a return and RMA process. Click here to learn more.
The following part numbers are included with this listing:DD0057S | $20 | 3157 HP48 LED Cool White (single)DD0052S | $30 | 3157 HP11 LED Cool White (single)DD0060S | $45 | 3157 XP80 LED Cool white (single)
by Bernie 1972