- Modern LED appearance with instant on and off
- Direct replacement for Dodge Grand Caravan tail light bulbs
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 3157 bulb size
- Multiple brightness levels available
Instant Brake. The factory incandescent tail light bulb on the Dodge Grand Caravan lights up in a glow, which takes a moment to turn on. A modern LED upgrade provides instant response, which can alert other drivers on the road earlier, while also providing a modern LED appearance. This brake light LED is a great upgrade for your Grand Caravan in both style and function.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Correct Color. Since the lens on your tail light housing is red, you'll see that we only offer a red color option, which is correct to SAE/DOT "red" requirements. Red is the correct emitter color for maximum brake light output on your Grand Caravan.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your Grand Caravan. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LEDs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer an increasing number of products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. Whether it's a Dodge or anything else, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
3156/3157 HP48 - More details
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- Cosmetic upgrade only.
- 250 lumens per bulb.
3156/3157 HP11 - More details
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
3156/3157 XP80 - More details
- Sixteen high-power 5W LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 510 lumens per bulb.
3 Year Replacement Limited Warranty
All Diode Dynamics products come with a 3 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
If you experience any defect with a product, we will do some quick troubleshooting, and if necessary, provide a replacement. There is no need to wait for a return and repair process. Click here to learn more.