Designed and Made in USA by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing
This is a 12V LED power controller, that provides dimming, switchback, and 3-output sequential functions. D-S-3. And it's in one waterproof, low-cost package!
With an input range of 9-16V, and common ground, it is perfect for any automotive application. It can be used for turn signal applications, DRLs, and more! Perfect for the retrofitter or DIY'er looking to create an OEM-style function with a few 12V LEDs.
There are four input wires: black, yellow, white, and red.
- Black is GROUND, and should be connected to a constant chassis ground.
- Yellow is TURN signal input.
- White is DIM power, or running light input, where you want only half brightness.
- Red is HIGH power, where you'd want full brightness, such as a brake light or DRL.
The output wires are:
- White: static signal. When power is applied to DIM, it will have a PWM dimmed signal at about 50% brightness. When power is applied to HIGH, this wire will be a full 12V power. For example, you might connect this to a red light to act as a running light and brake light, or a white light to act as a running light and DRL.
- Yellow, Blue, and Green: Sequential outputs, in that order. You might connect each one, or perhaps just the first one, to an amber or red LED, to become a turn signal. The static output will shut off, "switchback" style, while the turn signal is running. The sequential pattern is standard, with the first light coming on first, and staying on until the second, and then third turn on, then all shut off, and the pattern repeats.
- Black: extra ground output. This does not need to be connected- it is an extra ground point. You can connect LEDs to ground here, or anywhere on the chassis.
Input wires are male spade connectors, with T-taps for installation. Output wires are bare leads, for connection to LEDs.
Waterproof and shockproof, with full encapsulation.
Maximum current of 2 amps on white channel, 3 amps on each amber channel.
Remember, you don't need to use all of the features! Don't need sequential? Just use the first turn signal output. Don't need dimmer? Don't connect the white input wire. And if you only need a switchback controller, check out our simple S1 module.
- -Full 3-year warranty on all products
- -No waiting: we usually send new items out with a return label (US customers only)
You will get quick help from our trained staff for any issues.
All Stage Series products carry a limited 8-year warranty.
For further details, please see our full article.
Domestic (US) Customers
- - Just $5 per order with our Diode Delivers program
- - Same-day shipping for all orders placed by 12:00 PM CST (or until 4 PM with rush processing)
- - USPS, for delivery in 2-4 days (on average)
- - Express services are available, see exact pricing at checkout
- - Fully Insured
- - We ship to all countries via standard mail
- - Usually around $10 for LEDs, or $25 for HIDs.
- - Choose your service on checkout to see exact prices:
- - USPS 1st Class: 2-5 weeks
- - USPS Priority: 1-2 weeks
- - Express EMS: 1 week
- - Please email us if you are unsure about shipping to your country.
You will receive updates from our site when your order is shipped, along with a unique shipment number to ensure that your order is correctly accounted for. This allows you to easily reply to us if you have any concerns.
Whether your order is big or small, it is tested through many run cycles, and each bulb is tested before shipment. Every single bulb. Every time. And if anything does go wrong, you can rely on our industry-leading warranty for worry-free replacement.
If you're not happy with your items, we want to make it right. So we have some pretty awesome return policies:
30 day return policy. All customers have 30 days from the date of original order shipment to return items.
Full refund, no fees. At Diode Dynamics, we offer free returns. That means no restocking fees, no administrative fees, and no hassle!
Free return label. If your original order was over $50, you get a free return label for your items (US customers only). If your order was less than $50 or international, you can send the items back through your preferred method.
Within 30 days: If your original order was over $50, you can get new items shipped to you with a return label (US customers only). If your order was less than $50 or international, we can send you the new items first, but you are responsible for returning the old items.
Within 90 days: Any item can be returned for exchange or store credit within 90 days. The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping, and must first return the old items. We'll still cover the postage for the new items.
Please note: due to the nature of custom acrylic pieces, we cannot offer any refund or exchange for returned custom acrylic items.
To make a return or exchange, please request an RMA, or give us a call. When we get it back, you will be notified and credited appropriately.
Again, all returns must be approved, with an RMA. This is so that we can process your return as quickly as possible when we get it. If you would like to return an item, please Request an RMA. Please include as much information as possible about the reason for return.
Alternatively, you can also send us a message, or give us a call!