- OEM-grade replacement bulbs
- Perfect alignment, high output
- True colors, with no variance
- Ceramic base for heat protection
OEM Replacement. If your vehicle is equipped with HID, these are a perfect direct replacement. Since HID bulbs lose brightness after just a few months of use, these will provide a nice increase in output. You can also improve your vehicle’s styling with a cooler color temperature.
Quality. There are all kinds of HID bulbs on the market, but these are the best combination of quality, without a high price tag. Manufactured in a fully automated environment by CNLight, they are known as “HB” series, with high output, and DOT/SAE and ECE compliance in arc position and size. Using German quartz and American salts, no expense is spared in their construction. This leads to long, reliable life, and excellent color.
If you’re looking for green or purple lights, you’ll have to go somewhere else. These HIDs are available in true, accurate color temperatures, which we measure at our photometric test lab. These white colors will provide more visible light on the road, and won’t cause distraction.
- 3000K is our lowest temperature, and has a pure yellow output, which is great for use in fog lights.
- 4300K is a natural white output, as seen on vehicles with factory HIDs. It will not have any blue tint to its color, and might appear slightly warm.
- 5000K is a pure white output, without any warm hint, and no tint of blue either.
- 6000K is our most popular color, which produces an ice white color. It matches best with most LEDs.
- 8000K is our highest temperature, which produces an ice blue color. This is not a strong blue color though- it is still primarily white, meaning there will be no decrease in light output.
Your order includes:
- One pair D2R OEM-sized HID bulbs in your choice of color
- Three-year replacement warranty
Estimated Time: 45-60 minutes
Tools: Basic automotive hand tools
View Installation Guide (.pdf)
- Replacement for D2R bulb size
- Plug and play, direct fitment in your vehicle
- Direct swap for your original HID bulbs