Diode Dynamics is based in St. Louis, Missouri. Since 2014, the company has been located in the Earth City business park, with direct access to Interstate 70 and 270, and close proximity to USPS, UPS, and FedEx hubs.
We currently operate out of two adjacent buildings, with total space of 40,000 square feet.
4200 Shoreline Dr.
Main headquarters and distribution.
- -Warehouse and distribution
- -Test garage and media studio
- - Showroom, open to public
- - General offices
13743 Shoreline Ct.
Manufacturing and engineering.
- - Automated SMT lines and electrical assembly workshop
- - Ultrasonic and hot plate welding
- - Metalworking shop with CNC machining
- - Light inject molding and overmolding
- - ESD-safe electrical laboratory and engineering offices
- - IDOT/SAE compliance test chambers
- - Goniometer and integrating sphere for photometric testing
We offer free-of-charge walking tours of our facilities anytime during regular business hours (9-5, M-F). All ages are welcome, but no cameras or recording devices are permitted.
Large groups, please call ahead. It is also best to call ahead if you would like to ensure a tour while manufacturing is in full operation.
Alternatively, we also have an annual open house each fall, where you are welcome to visit and tour our building. Please see social media for updates regarding this annual event.