These are premium replacement Diode Dynamics 35w HID bulbs, from CNLight, the top brand in HID bulbs. The HID sizes offered come with standard connectors for use in an HID conversion kit. They do not include ballasts needed for full conversion of halogen lighting.
These are for replacement of stock factory OEM HID bulbs, for vehicles with HIDs from the factory.
This is not a conversion kit, for the conversion of halogen factory lights. Please purchase an HID Kit to convert your factory halogen headlamps into HID.
Unlike most bulbs you will find online, Diode Dynamics bulbs are high-quality and will last for years to come.
- Flicker-Free Performance
- True color temperature ratings, with no variance in color output
- Working Temperature -40-105 Degrees
- Expected lifespan of over 2000 hours
- Ceramic base for heat protection
Your order includes:
- 2 Premium HID bulbs (1 pair) in your choice of color temperature.
- Diode Dynamics 3-year warranty
3000K is the lowest temperature offered, and has a pure yellow output, which is great for use in fog lights or for a unique look.
4300K is a pure white output, and is used in all factory HIDs. It will not have any blue tint, just a natural white color.
6000K is one of the most popular colors, which produces an ice white color. It has a slight hint of blue, and matches best with Diode Dynamics LED bulbs.
8000K is the highest temperature offered, which produces an ice blue color.
Diode Dynamics uses only the highest quality HID bulbs. CNLight is the top manufacturer of aftermarket bulbs, providing the best quality available. Every premium supplier uses CNLight bulbs, although some label them as their own brand.
The bulbs use a ceramic base whenever possible, to control heat properly. They have one-piece injected bases for additional durability and strength, and are constructed with much higher overall quality than most of the bulbs on the market.
Warranty: Do not be fooled by overrated warranties from other manufacturers and distributors. The warranty is only as good as what the company actually replaces. The warranty is through Diode Dynamics, LLC, so you can be assured that you will get fast and friendly service should you have any problems. These bulbs carry a full 3-year warranty for any defects or problems with operation.
Shipment: We carry our own inventory, so no waiting for them to be shipped from overseas, or waiting on big, unreliable suppliers to ship them. They ship right from our own inventory, in St. Louis, Missouri, within 24 hours of your order.
This product is a direct replacement, as simple as replacing a bulb! Install as follows:
Remove your factory bulb
- 1. Unplug factory connector by turning counterclockwise and pulling off.
- 2. Remove factory bulb by twisting out of factory connector, or removing retaining pin and removing the bulb.
Install your new HID bulb
- 1. Plug new HID bulb into factory connector or socket.
- 2. Insert connector into socket, and twist clockwise to lock in place. That's it!
- - Full 3-year warranty on all products
- - No waiting: we usually send new items out with a return label (US customers only)
You will get quick help from our trained staff for any issues.
All Off-Road Lighting also carry a limited lifetime warranty.
For further details, please see our full article.
Domestic (US) Customers
- - Just $5 per order with our Diode Delivers program
- - Same-day shipping for all orders placed by 12:00 PM CST (or until 4 PM with rush processing)
- - USPS, for delivery in 2-4 days (on average)
- - Express services are available, see exact pricing at checkout
- - Fully Insured
- - We ship to all countries via standard mail
- - Usually around $10 for LEDs, or $25 for HIDs.
- - Choose your service on checkout to see exact prices:
- - USPS 1st Class: 2-5 weeks
- - USPS Priority: 1-2 weeks
- - Express EMS: 1 week
- - Please email us if you are unsure about shipping to your country.
You will receive updates from our site when your order is shipped, along with a unique shipment number to ensure that your order is correctly accounted for. This allows you to easily reply to us if you have any concerns.
Whether your order is big or small, it is tested through many run cycles, and each bulb is tested before shipment. Every single bulb. Every time. And if anything does go wrong, you can rely on our industry-leading warranty for worry-free replacement.
If you're not happy with your items, we want to make it right. So we have some pretty awesome return policies:
30 day return policy. All customers have 30 days from the date of original order shipment to return items.
Full refund, no fees. At Diode Dynamics, we offer free returns. That means no restocking fees, no administrative fees, and no hassle!
Free return label. If your original order was over $50, you get a free return label for your items (US customers only). If your order was less than $50 or international, you can send the items back through your preferred method.
Within 30 days: If your original order was over $50, you can get new items shipped to you with a return label (US customers only). If your order was less than $50 or international, we can send you the new items first, but you are responsible for returning the old items.
Within 90 days: Any item can be returned for exchange or store credit within 90 days. The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping, and must first return the old items. We'll still cover the postage for the new items.
Please note: due to the nature of custom acrylic pieces, we cannot offer any refund or exchange for returned custom acrylic items.
To make a return or exchange, please request an RMA, or give us a call. When we get it back, you will be notified and credited appropriately.
Again, all returns must be approved, with an RMA. This is so that we can process your return as quickly as possible when we get it. If you would like to return an item, please Request an RMA. Please include as much information as possible about the reason for return.
Alternatively, you can also send us a message, or give us a call!